How can we help you?
Easily find and play the music you love with Spotify and Sonos. What’s more, you can voice control your tunes with Alexa.
- Download and open the Sonos app.
- Tap More, then Add Music Services.
- Select Spotify, then Add Account.
- Enter your Spotify account details.
- Open the Sonos app.
- Tap More, then select Settings.
- Tap My Services, then select Spotify.
- Tap Remove Account.
For help setting up and troubleshooting, check out the Sonos support site.
Last updated: 27 January, 2021
Was this article helpful?