With Stations by Spotify, let the music come to you. Like a futuristic version of the radio, Stations gets to know you better and better the more you listen and tap the - all without you ever needing to search or wonder what to play next.
Note: You must have a Spotify account to use Stations.
- Head to the Google Play store to download Stations by Spotify.
- Open the app and log in.
- Enjoy the music! Scroll up or down to change the station and unlock personalized stations based on your listening, such as My Favorites, Discover Weekly, and Release Radar.
Yep! This is because Stations uses your Spotify account to access the app. If you don’t already have a Spotify account, you can create one when you get Stations.
To reinforce the feel of radio, songs can’t be skipped in Stations. You can instead switch up your listening by changing stations to hear another song.
Yes, but it’s different from playlists on Spotify. With Stations, playlists are created through your listening habits.
Simply tell us what you love by tapping on any track and we'll adjust your station to play something similar.
Tip: Tap on as many as 15 tracks and you'll unlock a personalized playlist called My Favorites, which is a collection of all the songs you love!
You can! Just tap the pause button in the bottom-right of the app.
What's more, you can pause a station and switch to another station. The previously paused station will only resume play if you switch back to it.
Nope! But if you don't have Spotify Premium, you'll hear ads.
You can personalize your stations with these steps:
- Tap in the top-right corner of the app.
- Tap to personalize your stations.
- Stations marked with a are in your list of active stations. Tap to make them inactive. Tap to make them active again or to add more stations to your list.