How can we help you?
Account & Payment
The Spotify Stations app lets you easily create stations for the music you love, all for free.
Note: You don't need the main Spotify app to use Stations, but you need a Spotify account. If you don’t already have one, you can create it when you open Stations.
- Download Spotify Stations from the iOS App Store or Google Play store.
- Log in to your Spotify account, or tap SIGN UP if you’re new to Spotify.
- Enjoy the music! Scroll up or down to change the station. Tap (+) in the top-left corner to add a station.
The more you listen, the better Stations gets. You’ll unlock stations such as Favorites, Discover Weekly, and Release Radar based on your listening history.
Yep! But if you don’t have a Spotify account, just tap SIGN UP when you open Stations.
Yep! Tap on a track to save it to a station called Favorites.
Note: You need to tap on at least 15 tracks for Favorites to show.
Nope! But if you do have Spotify Premium, you'll get ad-free music listening and unlimited skips.
To modify a station to better match your taste:
- Tap on any track you love, and on any track you don’t like. This adjusts the rest of the station accordingly.
- Tap the station name to open the Station Detail screen. Here you can:
- Rename the station.
- Add/remove artists (for artist stations).
- Switch Include similar artists on/off.
- Choose to remove the station.
Last updated: 16 December, 2019
Was this article helpful?