Report issues with music
If you notice a track or an album on Spotify isn't playing correctly, or the information (title, cover art, release date) is incorrect, you can report it to us:
- Confirm what you’re reporting isn’t intended by the artist, or an issue with your device or connection:
- If you still need to report it, go to our contact form.
- Choose Report a broken track/album.
- Click I STILL NEED HELP.
- Find the URI of the content:
- Open the desktop app and go to the track/album/artist you wish to report.
- Click and select Share.
- Click Copy Spotify URI. The code is copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the URI into the submission form and fill in the other details.
Note: It looks like this: spotify:track:4uLU6hMCjMI75M1A2tKUQC. It’s not the same as a link, which starts open.spotify.com.
- Click SEND QUESTION.
Check with your label or distributor to help fix problems with your music.